– Can’t wait for the Gossip Girl premiere? The CW has posted the first five minutes on YouTube.
– Speaking of jumping the shark, Dancing with the Stars laughs in the face of the TV Gods by signing Original Show Killer Ted McGingley! Also, Cloris Leachman, Susan Lucci, Lance Bass, Toni Braxton, Rocco DiSpirito, Brooke Burke, some kid from Hannah Montana, Kim Kardashian, Jeffrey Ross, Warren Sapp and Olympians Maurice Greene and Misty May-Treanor.
– Remember when we actually wanted our MTV? Defamer lists “7 MTV-Defining Stars Who Wouldn’t Be Allowed on MTV Anymore.”
– Fox says you can watch the premieres of Fringe and Sarah Connor Chronicles online! But only if you live in a dorm.
– Lost is resurrecting Michelle Rodriguez for an episode. Oy, does this mean Nikki and Paulo are next?