– For once, Americans will get the full-length, unedited version of the Doctor Who finale on the Sci Fi Channel. The networks says they’ll air the 65-minute final episode as a 90-minute special in August.
– The Office summer webisodes return starting tomorrow! This year featuring Kevin, Oscar, and Darryl! And Heroes webisodes start Monday, but I don’t care as much about those.
– A new season of Project Runway starts next Wednesday, so where’s all the hype?
– Check out Advertising Age‘s mock up of a fake 1960 issue featuring Mad Men‘s Sterling Cooper. And here’s the scoop on season two, which starts July 27.
– Michael J. Fox is in talks for guest spots on Rescue Me and Scrubs.
– According to a Nielsen report, the average American is actually spending more time watching TV than ever before.